- 40 years of clinical experience treating individuals and couples in psychotherapy, couples counseling and sex therapy
- Clinical Associate Professor, Psychiatry, State University of New York - Downstate Medical School
- Director, Center for Human Sexuality, SUNY - Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn
- Offering non-judgmental support
- Confidence building
- Anxiety/Depression reduction
- Individual/Couples Therapy
- Practical Solutions
We are all unique.
We react differently.
We respond differently.
We express ourselves differently.
What is universal is the need to be loved and understood.
I have been helping individuals and couples with relationship and sexual concerns for over forty years, but still take a fresh approach to each person that I see. My clinical background, plus maturity and experience as a wife, mother and grandmother have taught me to understand and appreciate individual differences and styles. This guides me in tailoring counseling to each person's needs and finding the most effective solutions to their concerns.
My formal training has been in several forms of therapy including: Psychotherapy, Family and Relationship Therapy, and Sex Therapy, incorporating cognitive and behavioral techniques. I use aspects of all of these modalities to help people meet their goals: better communication, less conflict, greater intimacy or a better sexual life. I have experience working with persons of all ages and sexual orientations. Over the years, I have worked with people of various cultural and religious backgrounds and have learned to be sensitive to traditions and observances. My background gives me the flexibility to help you.
I am easy to talk to. Come in for a consultation and let's see if I can help and be the right support for you.
Offices in NYC, Garrison NY, and Hollis, NH ♦ 914-646-5349
WEB DESIGN BY KAM 2013